Content & Marketing Assistant
Desmond & Dempsey is a growing luxury pyjama brand. Our mission is to be in bed with everyone and savour the Sunday. Sounds dreamy right? With an exciting year ahead we’re looking for someone to help bring our visions to life. It’s your opportunity to be part of a growing passionate team and really make a difference.
You’ll be working alongside Molly (the Dempsey), the visionary behind the brand. She needs a right hand woman/man to help execute her 1001 daily ideas and an organisational sensation who can make things happen. It’s a challenging role but extremely exciting and rewarding.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience in marketing and/or copywriting. Ideally for a business selling consumer products
- Be outgoing and a great people’s person
- Be confident and creative enough to suggest new ideas, speak up and challenge your colleagues
- Have at least a basic understanding of using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign
Your key Roles & Responsibilities will be:
- Creating copy and images for use in paid digital advertising campaigns
- Help manage social media channels and working with key influencers
- Help define and execute Email/CRM strategies
- Produce content and brand stories for print and digital
- Assit in organisation of customer and PR events
- Help design web layouts
- Help manage external agencies
- Assist in the production and post-production of UK and International photoshoots
- Be a ‘digital shopkeeper’ ensuring that copy, images and size guides on our website are always up to date and customers are having an incredible shopping experience
My favourite things about D&D (that I’m sure you’ll love too!) are:
- Our business is growing at a speedy rate (which is exciting) but is small enough to make a real impact
- We’re a bunch of dynamic inspirational people and a day at the studio is never a bore!
- I feel valued and I get to see my ideas come to life
- We enjoy the occasional drink, or two or three…
- My pyjama game is strong!
We look forward to hearing from you!
p.s. I joined D&D almost 2 years ago picking and packing orders as a customer service assistant. I'm now Head of People. If you'd like a career trajectory like that, reach out now!