Seasonal Customer Experience Assistant
Desmond & Dempsey is a fast growing luxury pyjama brand. Our mission is to be the best in bed and help people savour their Sunday. Sounds dreamy right?
With an exciting Christmas period ahead we’re now looking for a temporary Customer Experience Assistant to help ensure each and every one of our customers receive an exceptional experience and no one is left without a pair of D&Ds. It’s your chance to be part of a passionate team and really make a difference within the business. Additionally, as our D&D gang continues to grow there is a potential opportunity for a full time role in the new year.
As a Customer Experience Assistant you will work directly with our core team and be responsible for providing an outstanding experience to all our customers. As an e-commerce business, understanding how to connect with our customers is essential to our success and everyone from our CEO to our product assistant getting stuck when needed!
This is a challenging role but extremely exciting and rewarding with the opportunity to meet some great people along the way.
- Managing daily inbound customer service enquiries
- answering customer queries by phone, email, web chat or face-to-face
- checking product availability and providing quotations
- selling and taking payment
- tracking orders and processing returns
- going above and beyond for our customers to make sure they are looked after
- There are rumours we’ve hand delivered orders to the airport to make sure people get their D&D's before the holidays!
- Communicate daily with our dispatch centre to ensure speedy order deliveries
- Support with any customer facing events
- Assist with stock control
Essential experience and skills required:
- Educated to degree level or with a few years relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience in a sales job or customer service type role
- Comfortable with phone and face-to-face customer service
- Great problem solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and drive to go above and beyond to deliver an excellent experience
- You’re curious, always ask why and don’t want to stop pushing yourself
- Love working in a small, but growing team
- Energetic and passionate about improving customer experiences
- Care about how customers feel about us
- Positive, patient and polite with customers
Project period: ASAP - January
Location: Battersea, London
Download job description here