FREE UK RETURNS & EXCHANGES
For customers returning the order from the UK, we offer free tracked returns through Royal Mail, within 30 days of purchase. Sale items must be returned within 14 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition you received it, in the original packaging (including the gift box if you’re returning your whole order).
What to do when returning or exchanging
We’re taking our returns online!
1. Visit our UK returns portal, HERE, and enter your order number (you can find this on the front of your box the D&D’s were delivered in. Otherwise, it’s also in your order confirmation email.) along with the delivery postcode, phone number or email address.
2. Tick the items that you would like to return or exchange and tell us the reason.
3. Confirm you will take your repackaged items to your local Post Office for return by Royal Mail.
4. You will then be sent a returns confirmation email containing a QR code.
5. Take your repackaged items to your local Post Office and show the QR code on your mobile phone for scanning.
6. A pre-paid returns label will be printed by the Post Office and attached to your parcel and you will then be provided with a tracking receipt.
If you’re returning a gift and don’t want the gifter to be notified you can change the email address and all the shipping details on the online form so they’re not notified (phew!).