DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Desmond & Dempsey is a brand dedicated to celebrating the pleasure of leisure. We make pyjamas. Really fancy ones! They are designed in our London studio and made in Portugal. We sell our pyjamas worldwide, predominantly through our website and in the top retailers (places like Selfridges and Net-a-Porter). We are a dedicated and inspiring company of 25 that put our values of comfort, creativity and celebration at the heart of everything we do. After an exciting period of phenomenal growth during 2020 and 2021, we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to aid in managing the digital marketing channels to further improve our online business.
As Digital Marketing Executive, the day to day management and optimisation of our website and performance marketing channels will be your jam. You will be responsible for ensuring not only that everything is working as it should be, that content and tactics are optimised, but also for keeping an eye on the data and using test and learn methods to continuously improve the user experience, both domestically & internationally. As such, you’ll work closely with our creative, commercial and customer service teams alongside external agencies to deliver insights, recommendations and strategies to support our ambitious growth objectives. This is an exciting role with a wealth of opportunity and a chance to experience a well-rounded view of the digital marketing mix. This role will play an integral part of a small marketing team, where collaboration, proactivity and communication is key. If this sounds like a bit of you, please read on…
We’re looking for an innovative, analytical and data driven digital marketer to drive our strategy online and across our performance marketing channels. You will strategise and execute all digital marketing activations, with the aim of customer acquisition.
- Weekly & monthly reporting across digital marketing channels (website, paid social, paid search & affiliates)
- Define content requirements and compose content briefs for e-commerce and performance marketing channels
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to manage the performance marketing agency to meet KPIs
- Working with the internal creative team and external performance agency from briefing to delivery of ads and final approval ahead of go-live
- Develop, track and optimise digital campaigns across Google, Meta & Pinterest
- Proactively analyse metrics and create actions in response to performance and environment changes across both e-commerce and performance marketing
- Working with internal and external teams to build-out website homepages, marketing landing pages and other content pages to meet both commercial and brand objectives
- Ensuring the customer journey is smooth and congruent across the digital marketing channels
- Seasonal product uploads to Shopify (approx four times per year)
- Exploring and researching new opportunities for D&D within the digital marketing channels
- Working coherently and collaboratively with the Marketing Executive to ensure a smooth customer journey
- 3 years in a performance marketing role or generalist digital marketing role
- Fashion/ retail DTC & e-commerce experience preferred
- Experience briefing content teams and executing digital marketing campaigns that engage and convert
- Experience working with external agencies
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Analytical and proactive problem solver
- Knowledge of marketing principles with an understanding of how brand and performance work together
- Excellent communicator, and ability to turn data insights into a presentable format for the rest of the business
- Confident in managing own schedule
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- Shopify experience a plus
- SEO & Affiliate experience a bonus
Benefits of Working at D&D?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working between studio (3) / home (2)
- Flexible working hours
- Fancy pyjama gift card & year round employee discount
- Team lunches on a Friday
- Parental Leave
- Excellent career opportunities at a fast-growth company with a strong culture
- A business that will invest in your career development and allow you to develop and grow
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our mission is to make fancy pyjamas for the pleasure of leisure whilst championing our values of celebration, comfort and creativity. We know we are stronger and most effective with a diverse team and so will always be committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, identities, perspectives, and skills. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage the unique contributions that individuals bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, veteran’s status, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
How To Apply?
If this role sounds like a bit of you, please send your CV and and a Cover Letter (optional) to our Head of Marketing, Rosie at Rosie@desmondanddempsey.com - good luck!